Friday, January 28, 2011

SAINT JOHN'S TEE SHIRT PROPOSAL

One of our ideas, from our efforts a couple Sundays ago, was to develop a "Church Tee-Shirt."  I completely agree with that.

You may recall I made a shirt for myself, to wear while walking around Wapakoneta.  I made it using do-it-yourself iron-ons, but it looked pretty bad.  Still, the words were clear, and because of my massive bulk, it did includ a map.

That being said, I went to an online printer and came up with the design you see before you.

The small printing says:

15321 Pusheta Rd.
Wapakoneta, Ohio

Worship with us
Sunday @ 10am

bright.net/~stjohnlc

There would be shipping cost and a setup fee of $5.
Sizes S-XL - $9.49.      XXL is +$2.

If we order as a group, we would probably ask $10 and $12 to cover the shipping, or something close to that price, depending on actual costs.

Ash (grey) and other color shirts, increase the cost.
Any design needs to be in high quality graphic format, for upload to the company.
Drawings print out better than photographs.
Fewer colors (3 is suggested) print out better than several colors

I invite you to offer other designs for the next two weeks.  The final day would be Sunday, 13 February.  Then we can choose one design and take orders soon after.

No comments:

Post a Comment